Effective Date: 10-06-13
Welcome to the official company site of ArmListing.com. We are one of the best Armenian Online Business Centers. Designed with our customers in mind, this is where you can find Armenian Businesses or create your business listings (jobs, housing, cars, real estate, other products, and more) and target thousands of Armenians from The United States. ArmListing.com is dedicated to serving the needs of business and improving the quality of life in our community
1. Your agreement with ArmListing.com
You understand and agree that, by visiting of ArmListing.com, you are accepting, without modification, these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any portion of these Terms of Service, your only option is to discontinue use of ArmListing.com. In agreeing with these Terms of Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or otherwise capable of entering into and performing legal agreements. If you are under eighteen (18) then you may only ArmListing.com with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. Revisions to Terms of Service
These Terms of Service are subject to revision from time to time ArmListing.com and your continued use of ArmListing.com means you agree to, without modification, the revised Terms of Service. If you are a registered member of ArmListing.com, you will be notified of material revisions to these Terms of Service via an e-mail message to the e-mail address that you provided at registration or that you have since updated. If you are not a registered member of ArmListing.com, then you can review revisions to these Terms of Service by regularly checking this page. Whether or not you are a registered member of ArmListing.com, it is your responsibility to remain apprised of any revisions to these Terms of Service and to remain in compliance therewith. Should you object to any such revisions to these Terms of Service or become dissatisfied with ArmListing.com in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate your membership and discontinue use of ArmListing.com. Otherwise, continuing to use the membership service and continuing to visit ArmListing.com after the effective date means that you agree to be bound by any and all revisions.
Post your jobs, apartmets/houses for rent and busiesses for sale listings for only $25/month and cars, real estate, products for sale listings for free and target thousands of Armenians from The United States.. From time to time, and at ArmListing.com sole discretion, there may be certain content available via subscription or surcharge, and such content will be clearly marked. Because this is an advertising-supported service, we encourage you to patronize the advertisers that help to make this service possible. Note that currently most listings remain available for 30 days in the pages of ArmListing.com.
Access to some or all of the content, services and features on ArmListing.com may require users to register and become members of ArmListing.com. If you are a member of ArmListing.com, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account whether or not you expressly authorize such activities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so others may not access ArmListing.com using your username or account in whole or in part. ArmListing.com may terminate membership and deny access to sacbee.com to any person for any reason in its sole discretion. You will not compromise, or attempt to compromise, the security of your account. Additionally and without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, ArmListing.com may terminate membership and deny access ArmListing.com to any person who, in ArmListing.com‘s sole discretion, violates these Terms of Service.
5. Your use of ArmListing.com
5.1. COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Material published on ArmListing.com, including articles, photos, Content Feeds, graphics, bulletin board postings, audio and video clips, trademarks, service marks, and other content (“Content”), is copyrighted by ArmListing.com, or by other information providers who have licensed their content for use on ArmListing.com. Additionally, the entire Content of ArmListing.com is protected by copyright as a collective work owned by ArmListing.com. You may not reproduce, republish or redistribute Content or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, Content provided by licensors and others, including member-submitted content, without the written consent of the copyright owner.
5.2. LICENSE GRANT TO ACCESS ArmListing.com
Subject to these Terms of Service, ArmListing.com grants you permission to access ArmListing.com and view the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. In addition to viewing Content online, you may electronically store a reasonable portion of ArmListing.com Content for your personal, non-commercial use by making a single electronic copy on your computer’s hard drive, or a single copy on a disk or other media or a single copy in printed form. You agree, however, that you will not store or archive a significant portion of the Content or create a database using the Content.
These rules also apply to your use of ArmListing.com:
• You will not in any way infringe or misappropriate any of the intellectual property in and to the Content accessible through ArmListing.com. This means you agree not to copy, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or display the Content, including logos, trademarks or service marks, or otherwise violate the proprietary rights of sacbee.com or others except as expressly permitted herein.
• You will not reuse, republish or otherwise distribute the Content or any modified or altered versions of it, whether over the World Wide Web or otherwise, and whether or not for payment, without the express written permission of The ArmListing.com or a third-party copyright holder, except that in some cases you may use individual stories that appear on ArmListing.com. In such cases we communicate such rights to you directly in the applicable portion of the Content.
• You will cooperate promptly and completely with any reasonable request by The Sacramento Bee or sacbee.com related to an investigation of infringement of copyright or other proprietary right.
To obtain permission to reuse or republish ArmListing.com copyrighted material in any format, please email us info@ArmListing.com. The ArmListing.com cannot grant permission to reuse or republish material from other information providers however, these information providers are intended third party beneficiaries of these terms and conditions and they may exercise all rights and remedies available to them. Please contact them directly to obtain permission.
5.3. MEMBER-SUBMITTED CONTENT
Members and other users of ArmListing.com may be able, as dictated by the functionality of ArmListing.com, to submit or to otherwise make available messages, e-mails, photographs, videos and other content for display on ArmListing.com (“Member Content”). You are solely responsible for Member Content that you submit, and ArmListing.com acts as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Member Content. Member Content must conform to the guidelines below. Without limiting any of its rights in law and equity ArmListing.com reserves the right to remove any Member Content for any reason in its sole discretion including any Member Content that it believes may violate these Terms of Service, or any copyright or third-party rights. By submitting or otherwise making available any Member Content to ArmListing.com, you automatically grant The ArmListing.com a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sub licensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, create derivative works of, distribute, transfer or sell any such content, for any purpose, including commercial purposes and in connection with advertising for the sole benefit of ArmListing.com (collectively, “use”), in any type of media or in any form now known or later developed, without any payment to you. In addition, you automatically waive and give up any claim that any use of such content violates any of your rights, including privacy rights, publicity rights, moral rights or any other right, including the right to approve the way sacbee.com uses such content.
6. Online conduct
ArmListing.com encourages a free and open exchange of ideas in a climate of mutual respect. Any action by a user that infringes on another user’s right to use and enjoy ArmListing.com is prohibited. ArmListing.com reserves the right, but does not assume any obligation, to monitor your online conduct to enforce these Terms of Service. Specifically, you may not do (or attempt to do) any of the following:
• Provide any information that is false, misleading or inaccurate.
• Use any portion of ArmListing.com for any unlawful purpose or otherwise fail to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations.
• Use any portion of ArmListing.com for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available Member Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
• Use any portion of ArmListing.com for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available Member Content that is harmful to minors in any way, harassing, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
• Use any portion of ArmListing.com for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
• Interfere with any other person’s use of or the proper functioning of ArmListing.com.
• Misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person.
• Hold yourself out as sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with The ArmListing.com.
• Modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by ArmListing.com.
• Use or launch any automated means including spiders, robots, crawlers, scrapers and the like, to download or copy data or content from sacbee.com.
• Distribute any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to: (i) disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of ArmListing.com, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment used in connection therewith; or (ii) damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
• Take any action that: (i) imposes or may impose, in ArmListing.com’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on its infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of sacbee.com; or (iii) disrupts or diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of sacbee.com.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
While ArmListing.com strives for accuracy, it does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information or database on our service. Nor does ArmListing.com warrant or guarantee that any files available for downloading will be free of defects. Neither ArmListing.com nor any of its information providers will be liable in any way to you or to other parties for delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in material published in ArmListing.com. The content, services, and features of ArmListing.com are subject to change without notice. The inclusion of any content, services, and features on sacbee.com at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that no viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive properties are present, the entire risk as to the quality and performance of sacbee.com and the accuracy and completeness of any information is with you. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed on sacbee.com forums, comment sections, blogs, and any other area where user-generated Content is displayed, represent the individual’s own views and are not necessarily those of sacbee.com. ArmListing.com does not endorse and is not responsible for statements, advice and opinions made by anyone other than authorized sacbee.com spokespersons. Any investment decisions or other actions that users take based on information available on ArmListing.com should first be reviewed by a competent financial adviser or other professional. THE ArmListing.com SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER SERVICE OR PRODUCT ON OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY LINK TO ANOTHER WEB SITE OR RESOURCE).
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will ArmListing.com, or their parents or affiliates be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use ArmListing.com, or any information or services provided on ArmListing.com, even if ArmListing.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies ArmListing.com.
We may terminate these Terms of Service, your account, or your access to ArmListing.com at any time with or without notice to you. You may terminate these Terms of Service or your account by: (a) discontinuing your use of ArmListing.com and (b) destroying and removing all copies of Content from your Site (if any) and that is otherwise in your possession and control.
This agreement between ArmListing.com and its users will be governed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California. Courts located in Sacramento County, California have jurisdiction in any dispute arising from these Terms of Service. In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be in conflict with the law, such provision shall be restated to reflect the original intent, and all other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
• Questions and comments about ArmListing.com
We hope you enjoy using ArmListing.com. Questions and comments about the content of ArmListing.com may be sent by e-mail to info@ArmListing.com. We try to read all comments sent to us and try to respond to as many as possible. Technical questions regarding your software, your configuration or your connection should be directed to your Internet access provider. ArmListing.com cannot address questions except those specifically about content and services we provide.